Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Blogger

Hello everyone...here I am too busy to be doing this, but I need a way to document the progress of building our house. I plan to be posting pictures of the progress. Today Ben had to meet the builder at 7:15 AM to make a decision about the elevation of our house. I can't believe that I let him make a decision without me, but I contemplated waking up at 5:30 or sleeping in a letting Ben call me with the details. Clearly the decision was to let Ben call me. We were supposed to break ground the beginning of last week, but the township has not been happy with this elevation thing. The new start date is planned for the beginning of next week. I feel like we are NEVER going to get started. We were supposed to be in our new house by the first of November and now we are already looking at the first of December. My worst case scenario goal for being in by Christmas is becoming more realistic. Keep looking to the blog for updates.

No comments: