Monday, July 27, 2009

Catch up continued. Dave and Ali's wedding.

Ben and I drove to Indiana for Dave and Ali's wedding. We had a great time with everyone. Enjoy the pics.

The Johnson family: Ben, Hayden, Morgan, Baby Girl Johnson, and Emerson.

The Johnson family with Ben and me.
Me and Ben.

My good friend Chelsea.

Miss Julie and her beautiful daughter Evelyn.

My good friends Staci and Chelsea

Chels and me

Me, Staci, Ali, and Chels
Morgan, Ali, Julie, and Me

Me with Morgan, Hayden, and Julie.

Me with Jen, so good to see you (haven't seen her since high school).


Me, Morgs, and Jules

Me and Ali at the end of the night.

Congrats Ali and Dave. You had a BEAUTIFUL wedding! Thanks for inviting us to share in your special day. I miss all of you girls. It really is not fun going so long between spending time together.

No comments: