Monday, July 27, 2009

Catch up continued. Krista and Andy's wedding

OK...So here is to really catching up.

June 26 Ben and I headed up north towards Pembine, WI for my dear friend's (Krista and Andy) wedding. Krista ran cross country and track with me at Grand Valley State. This wedding was an awesome time. For those of you that don't know where Pembine, WI is...your not alone. It is right along the border of the upper peninsula of Michigan. The beautiful wedding reception was held on Miscauno Island at the Four Season's Resort. This place was awesome and in the middle of nowhere.


This is Ben driving across the Mackinac Bridge and the beautiful sky we got to enjoy while crossing it. (PS...Ben wanted me to take a picture of HIM driving across the bridge, he had never been the one behind the wheel.)

Ben and I went golfing at the resort before the wedding and met this little guy.
Picture of Ben enjoying the course.

Of course we had to get a few pics of the lovely ladies...me, Krista, and Jeannie. Boy do I miss running with these girls.
Check out this beauty. I love this girl. This is Emily, the daughter of a couple of good friends from the good 'ole track days, Ted and Deb.
Had to get a pic of the beautiful baby with Ben too. Check out those roles on her arms.

Ok...now we are getting crazy. Had so much fun with you girls.
Jeannie, I am so sorry that Ben bought you all those tequilla shots.
Ok now that one is a little better.

Congrats Krista and Andy, thanks for including us in your special day. Ben and I had a great weekend!!!

No comments: